X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• San Diego Craigslist Rebuilt engines.

anyone have any reviews on this guy?

http://sandiego.craigslist.org/csd/pts/2040091164.html

i texted him and he said all parts are replaced with genuine honda parts.

what's your input on the 6 month warranty though?
    and should i pay the whole 900 for them to do the swap or is it something
    i can do with my neighbor who's a mechanic

my friend got his b18c1 rebuit by them and it ran like total crap, he returned it to the guy and got it back a month later and so far so good but I did notice oil leaking from the front main seal so he might take it back again.

Comment

Honestly dude, Dont buy an engine from them. If he was that legit dont you think he would have his own shop ? I purchased a motor from a guy on craigslist and got fucked over(it was stolen) cops took it. Get a motor from a legit seller that you can trust and have full faith in not some craigslist bs

http://www.hmotorsonline.com/shop/sc...age&item=30026

^Comes with everything and no need of a core charge. and if you dont need a receipt he will not charge you tax. Take a buddy spend a day and go up and grab yourself a nice japan spec motor with low miles.

Got mine from him. So professional. WILL NOT deal with any other motor shop other than hmotors.

Comment

i just saw that craigslist ad and was wondering the same thing.
        in for more reviews

Comment

yeah hmo is great i bought a right hand drive and was suprised on the care that was taken and they did not hack any thing and i am hoping i can get a motor this tax season for them

Comment

since only one person has dealt with him, i'm going to just go ahead and purchase one anyways. I'll be the guinea pig.... he does have a b18b, would that just bolt-on to what i have on my car already? i know i need an ecu and harness but anything else?

Comment

Working...
            X